Our current status is that we both are on appeal after first case rejection. We both are from same country and want to live together after marrige.What kind of documents would we require for getting married?
asked Oct 11, 2018 in Legal advice by Minha | 1,144 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Minha, thank you for your question in the community. As for your question, similar questions have been answered in the community please follow the link: https://***.wefugees.de/801506/like-learn-more-about-the-marriage-procedure-germany-refugee?show=801506#q801506 If you then still need further clearification please do let us know and we would be happy to assist you. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 13, 2018 by Nilab
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,133 questions
6,114 answers
139,113 users