Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Good day everyone,I'm living in Germany now with my family 2 kids born here in Germany and my wife for 3 years now,But we went for interview 2016 and our asylum claim was rejected and we were giving a Duldung,But luckily we did National deportation ban for our daughter and it was granted by Bundesamt first question is that while up till now my daughter have not receive her resident card  because she was granted since MAY 8th this year 2018,and they ask us to summit our passport so they can give us the resident card as well ,of which we did but up till now we dont hear from daughter is just 3 years old,my second question is that are we the parents also entitle to a resident permit like our daughter?.because every time I and my wife go for renewer of our ausweis they keep giving us a Duldung like before without a working permit,we always ask them for working permit they keep saying we must wait,but there's working permit in my daughter third question is that while up till now we don't have work permit in our ausweis?
asked Oct 11, 2018 in Asylum proceedings by Eddy

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Eddy, thank you for your question. I answered your question in an earlier thread: About your working permit- you can get a permission if you have an exact offer and in your Ausweis it states" Erwerbstätigkeit nach Erlaubnis der Ausländerbehörde erlaubt". I hope we could help you. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 11, 2018 by Nilab
2,475 questions
3,048 answers
131,827 users