Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello everyone I apply for resident permit based on my marriage in ausländerbehörde and they send me email with appointment but they ask me for my unmarried certificate and my birth certificate with translate in german but I do not know why they ask for unmarried certificate and birth certificate because I'm already married and the marriage office keep unmarried certificate because I'm no more single so I do not have it everyone said that they need my passport and my marriage certificate with appostille and my legal status I have all this with me and plus they ask for fees 113 euro and everyone say it''s 30 e and plus medung office don't give me meldung they said visit ausländerbehörde and they will do my registration and meldung and all I really don't know what's all that. I live in lubeck germany
asked Oct 11, 2018 in Other Questions by Musawvir

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Musawvir, please check the following question and my answer. It addresses exactly this question: I hope that helps you, if you need further clearification please do not hesitate to contact us. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 11, 2018 by Nilab
3,127 questions
3,899 answers
134,477 users