Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am asylum seeker here in Germany and I already have my 6 months Ausweise but not yet gone for my interview (commission),  fortunately my german fiancee want us to get married so that i can leave the reception center and live in her house, we already have all the require documents needed for our marriage, she already contacted a lawyer and the lawyer given her appointment to meet him by next week Thursday.. Will it be better for me to leave the reception center now  with 6 months ausweise so that i can't avoid interview  date since the lawyer helping us on our marriage registration??? In the sense to avoid my asylum proceedings. Please i need urgent answer so that i know what to do
asked Sep 22, 2018 in Legal advice by Marvin
Thanks for your responds, hope all is good with your health, please my reception is in Jena, Thunringer and my fiancee live in Soest, we need a lawyer that can help us out to get married and all

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
Dear @Marvin, I am sorry for the delay, but I was on sick-leave and could not address the questions timely. I did some research on your situation and found out the following: 1. You will not have to drop your asylum claim in order to leave the center and to live with your partner. You will have to go with your fiance to the office in charge for your finanacial support and apply for leaving the registration center and live with your partner. Usually you will need the consent of the landlord of your partner and there have to be a "Untermietervertrag" in order to get the permission. However, this is only possible if the move is within the town where you are obliged to live(Wonsitzauflage), this is stated in your Ausweis. 2. In regards for the upcoming interview- I would suggest to consult with your lawyer, but my suggstion would be not to skip the interview but mention in the interview your personal situation and that you are in the process of getting married to a german partner. But as I do not know the details of your asylum claim, it is important to consult the lawyer, I hope I could help you, if you need further clearification please do not hesitate to use the community. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 2, 2018 by Nilab
0 votes
Hi thanks for the question the group will fine an answer for you soon. Just that some of our experts like@thor @WKZB are busy for now Best regards Nelly
answered Sep 25, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
I haven't get answer from my question?
3,964 questions
4,734 answers
136,324 users