Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I come from Ghana and I read Ghana is a safe country.i came to Germany December 2015 and February 2016 I apply for asylum but I was rejected.I did appeal and again was rejected since then I was holding Aufenthaltgestatung until recently I was given duldung.I got posted to a district which I now receive asylum benefit.This month am having twins with my german gf.My lawyer applied Aufenthalterlaubnis 6 month ago.we went to do the vaterschaft but the notar wrote to the Auslanderbehörde and it was aussgesetz (suspended) pending investigation.I receive another letter that is eingestelt.Am done with the vaterschaft and the sorgereecht which we both have custody of our twins.Again I receive letter from BAMF through my district to participate in integration course which am done with B1 now waiting for the einburgerung zertifikate.Still will I be sent back home? Because the auslander asking me to submit my passport.we use my pass in doing the vaterschaft but am afraid to give to the auslanderamt also I intend given to my that a good idea? Going to see my gf always am given the chance.
asked Jul 28, 2018 in Legal advice by Moy

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer
Sorry Big man but you can't apply Aufenthalterlaubnis without submitting your passport,

Don't be Afraid of anything's now as far you get kid with Germany woman you will not be send back until you Comitte Criminally case...
answered Jul 28, 2018 by Family
selected Jul 28, 2018 by Moy
Looking at my Case now so i entitle to 25 or 28? Now i have both Certificate B1 and the Einbürgerung test 33 pass Mark.i expect my twins Mondes 30th
I don't know the idea about that, but maybe others will answers it, am Asyl man like you
They can easily deport him after submitting the pass , Ghana is a safe country .

If you want to stay here you need to marry your German Gf or else you’re going Back .
+1 vote
With your illustrations above, it seems you will likely get a German Residence Permit, the best thing is to contact your Lawyer, he can then file a case for you as you are already fully integrated into the German society, having attended integration course and also passed the life in Germany test, and also Having Kids with a German Woman, your twins will automatically qualified for the German Citizenship, as thier mum is German, the German Law states that any Child born to a German is automatically a German by Birth, as far as one or both parent's of the Child is already a German before the Birth of the Child. thus qualifying your twins as German's, then you can apply for Residence Permits through your twins. since you already made the Vaterschaft and Sorgerecht stating that you are thier father and that you are taking care of them. You can get Aufenthaltstitel zur Personen sorge. You just have to be a little bit patience and engage an immigration lawyer, the laws are there, but sometimes the Ausländeramt try to make things difficult that's just the problem.
answered Jul 29, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
edited Jul 29, 2018 by Nelly Overcomer
Thank you very much for this Info i appreciate it.Yeah thats is Why am Bern skeptical because we expect our twins on monday 30th july 2018.Sometimes they make Things difficult.
3,895 questions
4,665 answers
136,208 users