I have a complicated question to ask and I sincerely apologize in advance. I studied and lived legally in Lithuania for 2 years and before the expiration of my Lithuanian residence permit, I moved to Poland to apply for a working permit. Unfortunately my application in Poland was denied but my fiancee still lives in Lithuania and we are planning on getting married but without me having a residence permit at the moment, is it possible to get married?

I really want a solution for this situation and to get married.
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Jun 29, 2018 in Legal advice by aniekan
4,255 questions
5,069 answers
136,907 users