Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes

I have given back my Reiseausweis (Konventionspass) to Jobcenter 2 weeks ago so that I can go back to Iran. But I have changed my mind to stay in Germany. I'm wondering if it is still possible to get back my Reiseausweis. The Jobcenter has not given the ticket for the travel yet so I would l get my Reiseausweis back before it's too late.

I hope you can help me.
asked Jan 11 in Legal advice by Behnam (190 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hi @Behnam :)

Have you tried asking Jobcenter if it's possible to withdraw your request? I think the only way to find out, is talking to the authorities.

All the best,
answered Jan 15 by Lea (5,110 points)
Hi :)

Thank you for the reply. I haven't asked Jobcenter yet but I will try to talk to them and ask for it.
1,173 questions
1,681 answers
2,257 users