I am paid social-welfare benefits by the Arbeitsagentur. When I work beside of that - how much money do I keep?
asked Dec 21, 2016 in Money by WefugeesEvent

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+3 votes
If you are living in a public accommodation you have to pay back part of your salary. Generally spoken you always should go to the Job center with your work contract before and speak with your Berater.

What is a Berater (literally adviser) in this case? : If someone is registered at the Job Center they will be assigned to a case worker and they should speak with this person regarding contract questions.
answered Dec 27, 2016 by SIR
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,363 questions
5,222 answers
137,298 users