Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
Anmeldung with Bürgerämt, should you also give this document in person to the office of BAMF in Berlin or its updated automatically in all offices?
asked Aug 31, 2016 in Asylum proceedings by Abid (230 points)

1 Answer

+5 votes

my internet investigations provided no indication that you have to do anything else in person after you have been registered by the citizen agency or citizen office (in German: Bürgerbüro or Bürgeramt) if you have got a residence permission. In any other case ask your local foreigners’ office or your local migration service bureau for further information.

Kind regards, Jan
answered Sep 1, 2016 by Jan (59,810 points)
1,276 questions
1,805 answers
2,879 users