Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes

I have the ID for one year which allowed me to apply to an private apartment in LaGeSo .
but I don`t know which ( Haus ) I can go and apply for this .

Thank you .
asked Dec 2, 2015 in Home & Living by Salehd96 (120 points)

2 Answers

+1 vote

When looking for an apartment, the housing office in your town or community can help you with finding accommodation. The office often arranges accommodation directly. If this is not the case, the housing officers can help you by supplying useful addresses and information.  you might also inquire in the housing offices in  the districts of interest to you. They offer information on "Wohnungsgesellschaften", which are state-run housing associations that provide apartments for rent.

I attach below a listing with the addresses of the housing offices in Berlin according to the different districts. Hope it helps :)
answered Dec 2, 2015 by Alex (1,520 points)
This information is interesting for me as well, thanks for posting it Alex
0 votes
answered Dec 3, 2015 by KayBee (250 points)
1,173 questions
1,681 answers
2,257 users