Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes

if I hold Bachelor degree in Social Science or Humanity, can I study Master in something related to Business like Business Administration,international business or Human Resource ?
and what are my possibility ??

thanks and regards,
asked Dec 2, 2015 in Education by Salehd96 (120 points)
Hello Salehd96, can you tell us the city where you are currently living in so that we can give more information about the possibilities that are offered by the universities located there? Thank you

1 Answer

+1 vote

usually you need to study a master related to your field of studies of your bachelor degree. But not always and as Beatriz already pointed out we do need to know where you are or rather some specifics on where you can go.

answered Dec 5, 2015 by Herb (1,090 points)
1,178 questions
1,687 answers
2,275 users