Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have a healthy problems in my leg
asked Nov 16, 2015 in Healthcare by Enwer

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+3 votes
Best answer
go to a normal Hausarzt, in case he can recommend a specialist
answered Nov 17, 2015 by wefuDUS
Thanks so much
4,032 questions
4,801 answers
136,504 users