Hallo, ich habe ein Kind im Libanon syrische Staatsangehörigkeit mit meiner Mutter leben, 7 Monate alt Kann jemand mir helfen, ich bringe es? Danke
asked Nov 16, 2015 in Asylum proceedings by mayar | 333 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
Hello Mayar, this information might be useful in your circumstances:
- If you've been recognized as a refugee in Germany, you can file a request for family reunification with the immigrant authority ("Ausländerbehörde") within in the first three months after having been recognized as such.
- Your child should apply in the German Embassy or Consulate in your home country for a residence title for the purpose of family reunification for Germany.
- When the child has arrived in Germany, register him as your family member with the residence registration office and with the competent immigrant authority (Ausländerbehörde). In order to do so, you need to collect the passport, birth certificate, tax certificates as well as evidence of tenancy and possibly other documents, depending on your specific family circumstances.

Hope it helps :)
answered Nov 16, 2015 by Beatriz
+1 vote
Vielen Dank, dass Beatriz Problem ist, dass mein Sohn nicht über einen Pass, um seine Wiedervereinigung und Need-to-date in Embassi Deutschen in Beirut zu tun und haben Termine in der Botschaft für den siebten Monat habe ich ihm viel ich weiß nicht, was zu tun ist verpasst erreicht
answered Nov 16, 2015 by mayar
I would say that giving the circumstances you should contact the immigration office in your area. In order to do so you can check this: ****://***.bamf.de/SiteGlobals/Functions/WebGIS/EN/WebGIS_Auslaenderbehoerde.html?nn=1452684, just introduce the address of the place where you currently live in and it will show you where the closest immigration office is located and provide you with a phone number/e-mail. They will probably give you more specific advice about how to bring you son to Germany.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,694 questions
5,610 answers
138,309 users