Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
Our association in Berlin wants to invite refugees to join a holiday camp, that takes place in Mecklenburg.
asked Oct 15, 2015 in Activities by Falkke (110 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
Normally for refugees it's not allowed to move from their town or even federal state in the first 6 weeks to 3 months. Afterwards the so called Residenzpflicht is over, so they can move freely, also to a holiday camp. I hope it will help you and good luck for your project!
answered Oct 20, 2015 by Torben (3,080 points)
Thank you very much!
Normally its written in your papers. Have a look on it if there is something about it. And you can also ask for permission. Its called Urlaubsschein...
1,178 questions
1,687 answers
2,275 users