I am a teacher and I would like to volunteer with children
asked Sep 9, 2015 in How can I help? by Bettina | 915 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

+3 votes
Hi Bettina,

Have a **** at this webpage, which give some useful informations:

AKINDA is a network which could correspond to your request, here is the contact information:
AKINDA - Netzwerk Einzelvormundschaften Berlin
Ansprechpartner: Claudia Schippel und Barbara Noske
c/o Psychotherapeutische Beratungsstelle Xenion
Paulsenstrasse 55/56; 12163 Berlin-Steglitz
Telefonnummer 030 / 327 09 340

Have a good evening!
answered Sep 9, 2015 by Caro
+2 votes
Hi Bettina,

maybe you can tell us the city where you are living so that the community can give you interesting projects.
I know a project in Berlin called "Pass the Crayon" Drawing with refugee kids.

answered Jul 13, 2016 by Peter2
+1 vote
Hey Bettina!

Just found another interesting website related to unaccompanied minors!
Have a **** at their website or Facebook page :)


Contact details:
Bundesfachverband Unbegleitete Minderjährige Flüchtlinge e.V.
Paulsenstr. 55 - 56
12163 Berlin
030 / 82 09 743 - 0

Opening hours:
Mo 14 - 16
Tue  10 - 12 / 14 - 16
Thur 10 - 12 / 14 - 16
answered Oct 8, 2015 by Caro
Hey Caro, that looks interesting, I will get in touch with them, thank you!
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,133 questions
6,110 answers
139,113 users