Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

User KironHelpDesk

Member for: 1 year (since Apr 3, 2017)
Type: Expert
Extra privileges: Recategorizing any question
Selecting answer for any question
Approving or rejecting posts

Activity by KironHelpDesk

Score: 1,100 points (ranked #59)
Questions: 0
Answers: 8
Comments: 5
Voted on: 0 questions, 0 answers
Gave out: 0 up votes, 0 down votes
Received: 12 up votes, 0 down votes

Wall for KironHelpDesk

Hello @Nelly Overcomer,

We understand that this is an urgent matter for you, but unfortunately, we cannot help you because we are a higher education organization and do not offer legal services.

Maybe try to contact other organizations in Germany that can help you. Maybe even ask the German Consulate in Denmark. Here is also a link of organizations that give legal services to refugees for free:
Good luck!
Aug 7 by KironHelpDesk
Hi KIRON HELP DESK, Pls i will like to know if you can help me regarding questions about marriages made in other european union countries. I recently married my German Wife in Denmark please can i register my marriage conducted in denmark here germany. with my Italian 1951convention refugee travel document and my Italian 5 years permesso sorgiono (Residence Permit)  or do i have to bring my country's of origin passport? is my birth certificate also needed for the registration or i can register it with only the Marriage Certificate? Please i really need your help its really urgent
One more question please, can i register it without the Apostille or i need the Appostile?
Jul 30 by Nelly Overcomer
Hi @Msk2000,
Both paths are possible. It's a question of personal preference and time.
- The direct path to Uni is of course Abitur (grades 11 and 12; possibly 13).
- The indirect way is through Ausbildung plus work experience (usually 5 yrs in total) or a "Meister" degree.
Please refer to the following hop-on chapter under section *2 Professional Diploma with Professional Experience and/or getting a Diploma as a Craftsman, Technician or Business Administrator*:
More info here (only in German):
May 3 by KironHelpDesk
I just wanted to ask if you could help me with this.
I'm thinking of going to Ausbildung after 10th grade then go to university
I wanna study architecture
Is it possible for it to work? Or should i continue school? Im 17 years old and if you can check my account it's briefly explaining my situation
May 2 by Msk2000
1,561 questions
2,133 answers
5,815 users