Hello, please I live with my German boyfriend and our child.
My boyfriend earns enough so I do not qualify for any form of support from sozialamt or Jobcentre.
I only receive my child's kindergeld and have health insurance from sozialamt.
I would like to study at DCI and I understand it's fully sponsored by Jobcentre but need to register with Jobcentre first.
Per the above mentioned, is it still possible to obtain this sponsorship from Jobcentre?
asked Nov 18 in Education by Phiona | 91 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,014 questions
5,977 answers
138,972 users