To keep things short as this is an urgent matter, a member of my family had a problem with another person in the building and instead of listening to their side of the story our social worker said that we will be moved out to another city on a certain date, and this will be a punishment. I said that I dont want to go, because I am not involved in this at all. All I have been told is that they didnt care or need my consent to do so. Is this legal? There is a vacant room in another building that is connected to this gemeinschaftsunterkunft, instead of moving us there they want us to go to an isolated place on an abandoned hill. I dont what to do or who to contact.
asked Oct 12, 2023 in Home & Living by maribel999 | 751 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @maribel999

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry to hear about your struggles. I am afraid that I can not give too much an advice from distance or share any experience on this matter. I am not aware of any law/rule you may be able to refer to in this case. However, I also have my doubts that a social worker can decide on this alone. The only idea is to contact the complaint management (Beschwerdeverfahren or Beschwerdemanagement) if there is any available in your accomodation. Are there any updated on the situation in the meantime? 

Looking forward to hear from you again.

All the best,


answered Oct 29, 2023 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,255 questions
6,245 answers
139,246 users