i am an asian expat, and shifted to germany with a job, due to some politixal issue within my country. after coming here i realized that it was a trap and i am kind of  house arrest si ce i jojned. amd both my employer and my country men are directly inbolved. and despite registering police c9mplaint none is respkndong  positively. a my fundamemtal rights are being denied here. i yried to approac few lawyers but no luck yet. want yo reach out to human rights comisdion. how and where can i approach the human righys comisdion or heighet police authorities to get immediare help?
closed with the note: Questions are getting closed after a year of no interaction.
asked Feb 2, 2021 in Legal advice by nfuigvjf | 306 views
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,917 questions
5,887 answers
138,832 users