Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
So I had applied for a visa last year (Tourist) for Germany and I suprisingly received a D visa,I spent 92 days in Germany and went back home to Zambia,Now I wish to join my partner on a Spousal reunion visa and I noted one of the requirements was proof of  German proficiency,I can speak some little German ( very little) but I have a Degree in international relations can this help as some sort of replacement for the certificate requirement? And the closets I can get a certificate is in Namibia or Zimbabwe any leads and advice on how to navigate this?
asked Sep 11, 2020 in Legal advice by Brian

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,616 questions
4,345 answers
135,525 users