Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Aug 6, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by yinusa1990
Which residence does your child hold?
Do you have birth certificate, vaterschaft and sorgerecht?

You could apply for a residence permit under §25 (5) AufenthG, which says that your deportation is not possible if there are legal facts which make a deportation impossible - in your case your Vaterschaft and Sorgerecht. But as mentioned, unfortunately you are not entitled to get a residence permit, but this could be a way to get one. If you have a lawyer I recommend you to contact him or her and think about speaking with the Ausländerbehörde

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @yinusa1990,

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for reaching out to us.

I agree with Pan 123! Similar topics were discussed on this platform before as well. You may want to check, for instance, this thread for more details.

I hope this helps and please don’t hesitate to get back to us with further questions.

All the best,


answered Aug 7, 2020 by Meike
3,546 questions
4,281 answers
135,328 users