Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hi experts,

I have already tried to find answer of my question on this website about family deportation but it's not there.
My question is Can Germany deport a family after rejection of their asylum? My details are:-
1. We are from pakistan (came in germany in 2016)
2. Asylum rejected (but still in appeal)
3. Without any criminal record
4. Fully integrated
5. Have a 2 year baby (born in germany)
6. 2nd baby is expected soon
7. Still dont have Duldung
8. Fully bearing all our expenses (no help from state)
9. I have fulltime unlimited contract. (As nurse)
10. I have B1 language certificate
11. We have a flat.
12. Paying our rent and taxes (From 2017 till now) since I have started my job.  
13. I also have "Leben in Deutschland" certificate.

Based on these facts. Can a family be deported? Thanks in advance
asked Nov 28, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Refusegee

Dear @Refusegee

Thank you for sharing your situation with the Wefugees Community! 

In order to keep information in one place and to keep this platform as transparent as possible, I closed the other thread you just opened with the same content. I hope this is okay for you! 

I am sure, that our experts will get back to you very soon. 

Thanks again for your understanding and all the best, 


Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Refusegee

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

The general question if a deportation is possible during an ongoing appeal at the court was already answered in another thread here on the Wefugees Website. You can find it via this link:

In addition to what it says there: I assume you filed your appeal with a lawyer. If you don´t know if you filed such "Eilantrag", I would recommend you check in with your lawyer and ask him/her about it.

As we already discussed in other threads on this website there also might be alternatives for you to stay in Germany besides an asylum claim such as a Duldung or a residence permit through work. But as you probably already know therefore you have to apply separately at the Ausländerbehörde since the BAMF that checked your asylum claim is not responsible for that. 

...I also understand that it must be very hard for you to live in this state of uncertainty you are currently in & I am so sorry about it!

I hope this answer was a little bit helpful for you and please don´t hesitate getting back to the Wefugees Community if you have further questions!

All the best


answered Dec 2, 2019 by InfoVerbund
3,665 questions
4,416 answers
135,625 users