I need also legal help
asked Nov 15, 2019 in Legal advice by Ali Hussain | 410 views
I faced the same problem.It will be issued since the day you got or the stay was issued.
Am sure you received assistance of 136 Euros from social Amt

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Al Hussain,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community! 

Do I understand correctly, that the BAMF gave you a deportation ban according to § 60 Abs. 5 or Abs. 7 AufenthG? This would mean that the Ausländerbehörde issued a residence permit according to § 23 Abs. 3, right?

In contrast to the "Duldung " (§60a Aufenth), the years you were holding the residence permit (and also the time you were still in the Asylum procedure) should be counted in case you want to apply for a permanent residence permit (Niederlassungserlaubnis).

For more details on the requirements for the permanent residence you may want to check, for example, this thread, in which we discussed the topic already.

I hope this helps and please feel free to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Nov 15, 2019 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,014 questions
5,977 answers
138,972 users