I have 3 year Residence permit with refugee status accepted and recognized. My children are in my home country. At the moment, my tax class is 1 and I cant get children money. I want to know if it is possible to record my children and start getting Children money and change my tax class. I did not make family reunification
asked Aug 18, 2019 in Legal advice by ben.presto

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Hello Ben.presto, thanks for your question .It's not possible for you to get Kindergeld or change your tax because your children are not living with you in Germany and have not been recognize by Germany government so it's impossible.
answered Aug 24, 2019 by Denny28
0 votes
Is there any way to register my children and make them recognized by German government while they are at my home country?
answered Aug 24, 2019 by ben.presto
Hello Ben.presto, thank you for getting back to me, if I can understand you well, you got your resident permit through asylum and during your asylum process, did you tell the authority of German you have children at your home country? If yes , then the only way you can let German authority recognize them is to request from the ausl√§nderbehorde as your place, you need your children close to you but if you didn't tell them about your children, then there's no way you can make that happen. You can't do anything about this situation until the children are here in Germany with you.  Thanks and I hope I have answered your question
Dear Denny,
I informed Auslanderbehorder about my Situation. What is the email address that I can contact for such request. Should I use a lawyer? I live in Koln
Hi Ben.presto, first meet your lawyer to discuss with before any steps taking. Thanks
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,378 questions
5,232 answers
137,356 users