Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Reply please
asked Aug 4, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Donmorris

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
I am hiding also like you but my german gf is 3 months pregnant for me. Is it possible I can get stay through the child as I am illegal?
answered Aug 5, 2019 by David123
Yes, but a strong lawyer must be involved
0 votes
DonMorris, I am david123, are u referring to me?
answered Aug 6, 2019 by David123
Yes I am referring to you
0 votes

Dear @Donmorris,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugee community!

As far as I know (and it is also described on this website), one requirement for the Beschäftigungsduldung will be, that you need to hold a Duldung for at least 12 months before applying for it. "Hiding" from the authorities might therefore be no good idea. Please also see additional requirements in the above mentioned document and feel free to get back to us with any further questions!

All the best,


answered Aug 12, 2019 by Meike
3,051 questions
3,809 answers
134,272 users