Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
A Lady desperately needs information on organisations that help women in Kassel and Berlin. Give them legal advice and refuge.
She is married currently married to a Naturilsed German citizen. He brought her to Germany sent her back to the African country they are from then asked for reconciliation and brought her back again only to ask her for a divorce after nine months. She left her well paying job and everything behind. Also they were legally married back home and she would like the divorce proceedings to take place here in Germany.
asked Jun 19, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Afromum

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear Afromum,

I think in Kassel, this counselling office for migrants of the Caritas will be a good first contact: Following the link, you will find another link for downloading their brochure with their address and all contact details. They will also be able to refer you to another i.e. specialized supporting institution, if necessary.

In Berlin you can find many opportunities for support. In this brochure you can check organisations and contact details: "AWO-Frauenberatung" on page 5 of the brochure could be an option, for example.

I hope those information will help and please get back to us if we can support somehow.

Best wishes,


answered Jun 21, 2019 by Meike
3,974 questions
4,740 answers
136,364 users