I'm from togo with Aufenhaltsgestattung and about 20 years old. My problem now is authorities do not want to send me to school. I don't know why and i told my lawyer about this issue but he responded saying " he dont see that I have the right to school and I'm a full grown man and also in asylum procedure. Is there any advice someone can give me with my case??
asked May 10, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by hafiz123

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @hafiz123,

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefugees Community!

Unfortunately I am not an expert on this topic, but I found a thread here on this website where a similar question was discussed. Maybe the information shared there can also help you get the answers you are looking for. 

If not it can probably be useful for you to get in touch with a local initiative helping refugees with their educational plans. You can find local counselling or information centres via this website: 


I hope my answer was useful to you and good luck!

Best wishes!

answered Sep 26, 2019 by InfoVerbund
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,264 questions
5,080 answers
136,929 users