Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I came from Italy with 5years permesso di soggiorno, and I apply as an asylum seeker, and I am working.
But now am being given a Duldung for one month renew 62euro, can I stop my asylum process and apply for resident permit with my Italian visa, or how can I come out of the Duldung Situation?
asked Mar 29, 2019 in Legal advice by Sandralicious

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2,786 questions
3,431 answers
133,219 users