Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Can I get some form of legal residency in Germany as a child born to both refugee parents from Ghana in 1987 now in 2019 even though neither I nor my parents lived for 8 years in Germany  or do I need to also seek asylum? And the genealogy birth certificate I have and hospital card, is it worth any value in such a case as this? I am currently living illegally in Europe for a year and want to move to Germany.
asked Feb 18, 2019 in Asylum proceedings by Kwmttt

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,174 questions
3,950 answers
134,588 users