Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
0 votes
I’m an asylum Seeker pregnant for my german boyfriend I would like to know the procedures for getting an acknowledgment of paternity and child custody to both parents in Munich is it the same office or not? And how long it might take and what are the chances of getting resident permit and does the father has to provide his last name?

Thank you very much for your time and response.
asked Nov 5 in Asylum proceedings by Grace (150 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Grace, thank you for your question. As for your question: - yes the office is the same Jugendamt for both of you: - due to the child and more important shared custody you will get an Aufenthaltserlaubnis for Germany; - the duration depends on the fact how fast you will have all the documents such as Vaterschaftsanerkennung, Sorgerechterklärung and your Identity documents. I hope this assist you, if further question arise please do not hesitate to contact us. Best regards, Nilab
answered 4 days ago by Nilab (18,580 points)
1,771 questions
2,359 answers
22,837 users