Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have blue pass . I live In Germany .from now I want marry a girl she Bulgarian but she lives in UK . I wanna know about my Residence or establishments when I marry that girl is there any change to my establishment or residence ?

My residence or establishment changed to Bulgarian or UK or do not change stay at the same residence. My I can stay with that girl in UK ?
asked Oct 24, 2018 in Home & Living by Danyar

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Danyar, thank you for sharing your question with us in the community. The marriage wont change anything, unless your girlfriend applies for family unifiaction. If she does that and she can provide financially for both of you, then your visa application for the UK might be successful. However, due to the rigid migration policy it might be quite difficult. So the best way would be if you are a skilled person to find a job and then apply. I hope this could help you, if you need further clearification please do not hesitate to use our community. Best regards, Nilab
answered Oct 26, 2018 by Nilab
3,621 questions
4,347 answers
135,532 users