Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
hi my friend married from European girl in sweden and want to apply for permit residence but his passport not valid and he can't renew it at the moment.
is that any possibility he can apply withought valid passport?
Thank you
asked Aug 27, 2018 in Legal advice by sherif
edited Aug 27, 2018 by sherif

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,546 questions
4,283 answers
135,336 users