I have a friend who's Asylum is granted and he wants to visit friends of his family in Hungary. Is he allowed to go?
He has a residence permit. Does it work like a Passport?
asked Nov 11, 2015 in Legal advice by Andre | 1,413 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+3 votes
Best answer
→ Reisen innerhalb Europas:
  Da jeder anerkannte Flüchtling in Deutschland einen
  internationalen Reiseausweis, den GFK-Pass, erhält,
  kann er in alle Staaten, welche die Genfer Flüchtlings-
  konvention unterzeichnet haben und den GFK-Pass
  als Ausweis und Reisepass anerkennen, ohne Visum

answered Nov 11, 2015 by nastas
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,334 answers
139,342 users