What do I have to do to let my kids go to school?
asked Aug 24, 2015 in Education by Mirco | 684 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+3 votes
Dear Mirco,

As I just said to another user, you may be interested in the association BBZ that offers refugees support related to the education system (information, consultation, help, etc.).
Please find attached the flyer (available in different languages)

Contact details:
Beratungszentrum und Betreuungszentrum für junge Flüchtlinge und Migrant*innen
Turmstr. 72, 4. Etage
10551 Berlin
Tel.: 030. 66 64 07 20/23
E-Mail: mail@wegebbz.de

All the best,
answered Sep 15, 2015 by Karl
Thanks Karl!!! :)
Good flyer :) thank you! (It‘s also in Arabic)
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,328 questions
6,332 answers
139,336 users