Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

User fawaz

Member for: 2 years (since Oct 5, 2019)
Type: Registered user
About: Hi, I am an assylum seeker and had a son with a German lady in which i got the necessary papers like Sorgerecht Appeal /Sorgerecht Certificate (Urkunde Uber die Sorge),Vaterschaftannerkennung,Geburt Urkunde, DNA Test Result, Declaration from the mother as the father but we don’t live together and also i work and pay Unterhalt (Child Support) i recently applied for a resident permit in which i was asked some question because we don’t live together and later allowed to Thumbprint, gave them a passport photograph and paid 100EUR…. Is it likely for me to be granted a resident permit?

Activity by fawaz

Score: 130 points (ranked #867)
Questions: 3
Answers: 0
Comments: 0
Voted on: 0 answers
Gave out: 0 up votes, 0 down votes
Received: 0 up votes, 0 down votes
3,886 questions
4,647 answers
136,196 users