Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Wall for Kevinreed00131

I have a twins with a German girlfriend and due to my Girlfriend Asthma report they give me a duldon and they have as me some question and we send it to her doctor to answers the questions but they said they can't help us to answer the i kindly as if there's a private doctor who can help me to answer my question from Ausländerbohörde regarding my girlfriend asthma and without that they will not grant my resident permit.
Oct 8, 2018 by opowus
2,375 questions
2,922 answers
131,565 users