Please sign in to continue

Has to be selected

What to do first for marriages submitted by Kikia in Legal advice

Start the marriage procedure.
I know that first I have to go to Standesamt and I have all documents But not passport and I think I make passport in the end .
my question is that what should I give to Standesamt step by step for marriage . I m from Pakistan and my girlfriend is from Poland .
Please suggest me complete step by step .

This question has been edited
Hello @Kikia - as you pointed out, you need to go to the Standesamt anyways. I would suggest that ask them what steps you need to take because they probably know best. I don't know where you are living right now, but the Standesamt in Berlin for example, wants you to appear in person and to provide a valid ID, passport or another documents which indicates that you live in said city in order to get counseling. Could you tell us in which city you are living so that we can provide further information, please? Best regards, Thorgen
Thor (Wefugees)
I'm in a hurry - therefore only a brief survey of needed things (in German): If you apply for a marriage at a civil registry office you can ask them for a counseling interview, it's free of charge. E.G. Berlin see information here: (in German)
Drag files or pictures here to upload them