Please sign in to continue

Has to be selected

Taking a visa to continue in third year submitted by haya in Education / Kiron Higher Education

Hey there, thanks a lot for all of your efforts with the students, I want to ask something, I am a refugee in Jordan and I applied for Kiron university and I want to ask in third year do we need to go through all of the visa requirements if we got accepted at a university in Germany because I know that we have to support our visa by having a bank account with no less than 8000 Euros.
Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconvenience. :)

#Kiron #University

studing in germany and having a visa completley different issue rather than being refugee. if you have read kiron terms then you might know that you have to have a legal staying permit to do 3rd year in germany. so thats mean you need a visa to do further education. and if you full fill the the immigration requirments then you have quite possibility to get a visa eventually.
Thank you very much, yes I know about this condition but if we couldn't get a visa what can we do?
Drag files or pictures here to upload them
picture submitted
by Kiron-HelpDesk

Dear Haya,

Thank you for your question. I know it was posted a long time ago, but it is still relevant for many other students. Kiron is not itself a university but rather a learning platform for our students to start taking classes for their Bachelor's degree and then we help them transfer to one of our partner universities. I am waiting for my staff to give me more information and i'll post it here.

Kind regards,

Kiron Student Support


This answer has been edited