Hello Everyone !
I hope I can find some help here ,
I'm currently placed in a small city to the west called Dinslaken (registered in the job center) , I want to move and settle down in Berlin as I have found a job opportunity ,
as all you know, it's a very hard mission to find accommodation in Berlin , but also what makes it harder for me is I don't know if I should register in the jobcenter in Berlin before I search for a room or the opposite , I won't be able to register in the jobcenter before I find a room ?!!
what am I gonna say to the owner in case i find something ?
I wish that someone can help me with this information and also with the procedure if possible.
The translation of Ismaiel's comment is here:
You can move from one city to another city if you have rented an apartment and you have house furniture and have started the language course, but the new job center will not be giving you new furniture and the new one neither, but maybe the old one will help you to move your stuff from city to city but you need the papers from the old job center.
Usually, they will not gave it to you unless you got the permission from the new job center.
The new job center will need a house offer in order to hand you the paper so that you can give it to the old job center and this one can hand you the dissmisal paper, but you can take the dismissal from the old one without going there if they want to help you.
- once you have the dismissal paper, you have to go to the new city and make your registration there.
- you have 3 different ways:
1- going to a homeless centre and ask for papers to give them to the Ausländer Behörde, tell them that you don't have a place to live in (you have to stay there and wait for post or mail, but don't even think about it, because there is a lot of drugs dealers and problems and in some cities it doesn't even work).
2- you can search for a private apartment, the owner of it will give you contract and you can register there (sometimes you will not find your apartment cause you aren't registered in job centre and they will rent it to someone else)
3- make the registration from one of your friend’s apartments with the agreement from the house owner (sometimes it doesn't work)
- after that you can take the permission for moving from the old job center and you have to make a copy of your papers (health card and Sozialversicherung Ausweis)
- after that you have to make C.V talk about your previous schools and work experience and go to the new job centre and register and you can earn money and find your own apartment. .
- after you find the apartment you have to get the permission.
- it's not necessary to tell the old job centre and you have to take the dismissal papers from soziale and go to the new city .
- you will not earn money until you finish your papers .
- in your dismiss period maybe the job centre will give you compensation and maybe not so make it as soon as possible .
- and for the reunion you have to make order paper in new Ausländer Behörde to transfer your papers from the old to the new one in your new town .
- sometimes they make it automatically, but you should have papers to prove that you applied for the reunion.