Please sign in to continue

Has to be selected

can I move from my town to another state before my Wife is comming ..and is that affect any thing ?? submitted by أبو سامي in Legal advice

For the unified of my wife to come here in Germany ..I've take the residance and the reffuge paper ...I'm waiting the Passport & ID.

1 Comment
I have done the fingerprint for passport
أبو سامي
Drag files or pictures here to upload them
picture submitted
by Beatriz

Hello أبو سامي, it depends on the city you have been registered at. If you have applied for family reunification in a certain place, you should remain there until the whole process is finished.

Here you can find information about how to bring your wife to Germany (
- If you've been recognized as a refugee in Germany, you can file a request for family reunification with the immigrant authority ("Ausländerbehörde") within in the first three months after having been recognized as such.
- Your spouse should apply in the German Embassy or Consulate in your home country for a residence title for the purpose of family reunification for Germany.
- When your wife has arrived in Germany, register your wife members with the residence registration office and with the competent immigrant authority (Ausländerbehörde). In order to do so, you need to collect the passports, birth certificates and wedding certificates, salary or tax certificates as well as evidence of tenancy and possibly other documents, depending on your specific family circumstances.

Hope it helps

This answer has been edited