I was working as a social worker back home, I would like to go further with my studies and be able to work just as before... I have a few questions, what can I do? Where shall I go? Who should I talk to? What are the preconditions? How much would it cost?
Hi Fatu, maybe the kiron university is also interesting for you?
It starts with online courses and gets you into a partner on the spot University in the 3rd year
Here there's a webpage that can help fluechtlingshilfe-castrop....
- Universities that offer courses for refugees as guest students/visiting students.
- Map of universities where refugees can study as guests or as students in October 2015
- General information from the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees in Germany regarding legal requirements of residence for third-country nationals that want to study in Germany.
- Instructions about how to prepare and apply for studying at a German university
- Information about scholarships
- What to do If you have acquired a school leaving certificate which qualifies you to study in your home country, but which is not recognised as a higher education entrance qualification in Germany (Studienkolleg)
Hi, do you have a degree already? If so,you can check if it is valid here :)