Hello Sir/Madam,

I am living in Germany with my German national wife, we have one child I have 18 month visa under §104C. Now I want to convert this visa on spouse basis. We have recognized our marriage according to German law and received German marriage certificate. Is it possible to convert my §104C visa on the behalf of my wife? If it is possible then how much time this process will take? please answer my questions. Bundle of thanks

With Best Regards,

Wasim Ahmad

asked 3 days ago in Legal advice by Wasim Ahmad | 143 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,291 questions
6,286 answers
139,282 users