Hi Every body my name is Amir I have resident permit 25b if marriage in Italien and my wife have 2 year Italien residens permit after marriage can auslanderBeh├Ârde change her resident permit.

Best regards
Amir Rafique
asked Apr 14, 2022 in Asylum proceedings by Aami

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,610 questions
5,515 answers
138,140 users