Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Please I appled for pflege management helfer.. With my duldung ausweis through ausländebehöder and they granted me too enrol in a one year course in pflege management before changing too an Ausbildung after that. But I need a bildungshine for the one year course before the Ausbildung next year. But the Agentur fur Arbeit refused too issue me a bildungshine cus they said my ausweis is. Not up too a year which the course will be ending don't know why. Please have already started clearing my identity with the ausländebehöder and they permited me after giving them my appointment from my embassy too get my passport done. What can I do. Please any body with idea.. Can I stop and switch too working and forget the course.. Cus am tired already
asked Jun 9 in Education by Moses90

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,776 questions
4,512 answers
135,924 users