Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am doing Software development IT Ausbildung. I also want to travel in-between Europe. Specially My brother lives in France and when I will get 30 days of vacation in year. I don't want to stay in Germany for that month. Need some different environment.

My few very good friend lives around Italy, Spain, Portugal and few in the UK

Is it possible that I take permission from the Ausländerbehörde and travel to those places by air, train or bus ? I have my passport, ABH knows about it, they also have a copy. I cleared my identity.
asked Mar 27 in Legal advice by helios

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @helios,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, people holding a Duldung (including Ausbildungsduldung) are not allowed to leave Germany. Exceptions may apply for students travelling with their school though. You find information on travelling with different types of documents here, for instance. I am afraid that you need to wait until you complete the "Ausbildung" - you know that you can apply for a residence permit subsequently, right? 

Sorry that I can not give you a more positive answer.

All the best,


answered Apr 10 by Meike
3,969 questions
4,735 answers
136,352 users