Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hi. I am married to my German wife in Italy. We moved together last year but the Ausländers told me that I still have asylum in NRW Which I have to go there. I left for NRW and Terminate my Asylum came back to Bayern with my wife... We went there again they told me I have to apply for the Stay in NRW I went there again but NRW told me I can only appl for the Permit of stay where my wife resident is. Currently I don't have any documentation just a registered Addrese with my wife. Police was in our house to check on my two times from Ausländer. Please what can I do to properly apply for Familienzusammenführung permit.
asked Oct 14 in Legal advice by waz2men

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @waz2men

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question. 

As far as I understand it seems to be unclear which government (Ausländerbehörde) is responsible for your residence permit application. I assume you are entitled to get a residence permit as spouse of an EU-citizen. Maybe it will help to get some support in a local migration counselling office to clarify the responsibility and get in contact with the immigration offices. 

I will also link two of our experts here: Dear @mbe-on_Zsigó or @mbeon-Ruth, can you give some advice or additional information? 

Please also don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered 6 days ago by Meike
3,349 questions
4,116 answers
134,937 users