Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
My univeristy starts soon and I have 6 months left to graduate but I cant support myself financially anymore so i cant continue just studying. My question is can I change now from normal student to do dual studium in univeristy?
asked Sep 14 in Legal advice by DellyCray

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,271 questions
4,050 answers
134,796 users