Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Sep 13, 2020 in Other Questions by Roop

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Roop,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank your for reaching out to us again.

As you know, the platform and our experts are based in Germany and therefore might not be able to share too much information and experience on procedures and regulations in other countries. However, a similar question was discussed in this thread before and you might find some useful details here on the marriage process in Italy (even if your partner was Canadian, if I remember correctly, and not a refugee in Italy).

If you are a recognised refugee in Germany and hold a valid travel document, you are allowed to travel freely within the EU for up to 90 days.

I hope this helps and all the best,


answered Sep 18, 2020 by Meike
Yes my partner is not refugee. He is Canadian citizen.
3,625 questions
4,359 answers
135,546 users