Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Travelling outside schengen area
asked Mar 3 in Other Questions by Sidra

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello @Sidra, The Blue Passport enables you to travel to all the countries which have signed the Geneva Refugee Convention, i.e. 145 countries a list of which you can find on Australia is on this list. However, you must apply for a visa in advance. Then the respective country will decide whether you must be issued an entry visa or not. You can apply online here: Please note that you cannot enjoy diplomatic or consular protection by Germany outside the German territory. I hope my answers were useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app under my name „München, Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room, where nobody can wiretap messages. More information: Best regards mbeon-Christine
answered Mar 4 by mbeon-Christine
Thank you for clearing my doubt.
2,938 questions
3,682 answers
134,038 users