I am from nigeria , after my asylum in Germany finished , I went hiding and I am living with my German gf illegally . She is 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant. She will put to birth by February.  My asylum was in Bayern when it finished but I am living in another state with my German gf illegally.  I need advice on what to do to get resident permit through my german  child and I need lawyer in Rheine,  Münster or city close to Rheine Thanks
asked Jan 22, 2020 in Legal advice by felise | 518 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @David123,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, I don’t know lawyers in Rheine myself. But I am sure, that a migration counseling office, which is located in or close to your city can recommend someone.

I made some research and found, for example, a Caritas Office in Rheine, a refugee counseling by the Diakonie in Lengerich and another support office in Ibbenbüren.

In Münster, you will find the GGUA. Their experts are really experienced and have an excellent reputation.

Please follow the links for contact details.

You do not need to worry, their services are confidential and free of charge.

I hope this helps and all the best for you and your family.


answered Jan 24, 2020 by Meike
How did you solve this problem?
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,785 questions
5,717 answers
138,567 users